Well what a year it has been!
Started off slow, with everyone away on holidays the park was disappointingly quiet.
Got better a few weeks later, new friends to play with! One little puppy told me he was a Christmas present for a lovely little girl who let him sleep on the bed, as it should be! Another said she had come from the kennels; her owner had given her away when she grew too big (she was MUCH taller than me, although I think in the right light I could look the same height!). I even got a treat off them!
**Note to self: Check their pockets next time, they may bring some again!
The best news this year though is my new sister, she is called Malibu. We first met when my people brought a new person into the house (new person seems to belong to one of my people now- not sure how that works but I like him, very comfy to cuddle with) Malibu arrived very excited which made for a good start as I LOVE to play! She has been with us since May and we are now inseparable, we love to run around the gardens, eat bones and cuddle in the sun together. She is much calmer than me so I try to listen to her and make the most her advice- she never seems to be told off as much as me so I’m trying it out, it’s very hard though!
We went to the beach for Christmas day which was excellent fun! I got to swim in the sea, chase a lump of seaweed AND sniff lots of bums! Lots of treats from the kitchen and people to play with.
BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!
Boxing Day was an early start and walk; lovely. It got lots better- HUGE bones for Malibu and myself to munch on outside in the warm sun, bliss.
So now Christmas is coming to an end and 2016 starts to turn over it’s time to make some new year’s resolutions:
- Remember that bones are not allowed on the couch (they’re so comfy it’s just too tempting!)
- Sneeze away from people’s faces (HA HA HA yeah right!)
- Take more naps (It’s very hard being this cute- One must look after oneself!)
- Find who is a good boy- I make this every year in hope that I find out who this Golden Boy is that keeps my people smiling so often, hmmm Good Boy indeed!
- Learn how the big silver food cupboard works, the food that comes out of it is amazing but I can never get in!
So there are my 5 resolutions for 2016.
I will be training vigorously for each of them so make sure to check back in and find out how I’m doing.
Until 2016 my furry friends!